Asthma is a very common respiratory disease, it affects the trachea and bronchi By becoming inflammation, were connected with mucus. This is to narrow the airway. That you move to the lungs, to limit the amount of air will be very difficult to breathe. Although asthma can occur in anyone, in children and young adults can be very common.
Typical symptoms of asthma attacks, chest cough, wheezing, tight, it is difficult. Home remedy for asthma, breathing can help. How to treat asthma in the family medicine cabbage is a great treatment to prevent an asthma attack. Prepare the cabbage juice by grating to cut it into small pieces and cabbage, drink the juice every day.
To treat an asthma attack, you will need to boil the milk and 1 cup garlic cloves 1. Wait until it cooled, and drink milk. If you really do not like garlic, you can prepare the same to resolve with no garlic, just drink a warm milk.
After the large meal all you need to drink water with lemon. This will serve as stress relief will help you breath better.
Black coffee is well-known home remedy for asthma attacks. You should drink a strong in order to prevent asthma, you when you have it, to treat it, black coffee warm.
Home Remedies for Asthma
- Vitamin B12 and vitamin B6 is a very important nutrient for the treatment of asthma decreased.
- Vitamin C is necessary to increase the amount of oxygen to fight infection, reduce inflammation.
- Use the ginkgo, this herb contains ginkgolide B, which is very useful. Some in the study, ginkgo, it indicates that reduces the frequency of asthma attacks.
- Mullein oil is very important because they are used to combat the congestion of breathing, to make it.
- pau d’arco, reducing the inflammation in the natural antibiotic.
- That are used in a mixture of powerful herbs called Shuan Huang Lian in China to use this herb in asthma, and hospital to treat respiratory disease very important acute bronchitis.
- Movement: If you want to trigger an asthma attack, and reduce the amount of salt in your diet take 2,000 mg. Vitamin C for one hour before the workout.
- Please take a capsule of salmon oil and salmon eat three times a week.
- Soft drinks and caffeine (cola), caffeine produce bronchodilation and drink a cup of coffee
- Use, do the tea.